To submit extended abstract click
Scientific contributions and extended abstracts
Key notes, papers and posters should cover the following topics:
- epidemiology of grapevine Bois noir;
- diagnosis and characterization of ’Candidatus Phytoplasma solani’ in grapevine, other hosts and other crops;
- vectors of the disease;
- control strategies;
- other related topics.
Scientific contributions will be published as extended abstracts. All contributions will be subject to the review process. Accepted extended abstracts will be published as digital proceedings at the workshop web site.
Authors have the option to choose the preferred method of presenting their work in either oral or poster form. Guidelines for both will be sent to you in the acceptance email and posted on this web site.
The organizers will publish only extended abstracts submitted by authors, who will settle their registration fee by July 28, 2018. Extended abstract must be submitted by the presenting author who should complete all fields on the online submission form. Each presenting author may submit up to 1 (one) extended abstract.
Extended abstracts should be prepared in Microsoft Word format from the following template and the final version should be converted to PDF format.
|Abstract template download|
We ask the authors to register and submit final version of the extended abstract in PDF format electronically via the on line submission form where you will be taken step-by-step through the submission process.
Guidelines for extended abstract preparation:
- Extended abstracts must be written in English and they should not exceed 3000 words (or approximately 20,000 characters included spaces) including references.
- Summary should not exceed 200 words.
- Figures, tables and other illustrations may be included in the abstract. They should be of good quality and well contrasted, and pasted in the appropriate place in the template form.
- It is the author’s responsibility to submit a correct abstract; any errors in spelling, grammar, or scientific fact will be reproduced as typed by the author.